293 Chestnut Farms Lane, Burnsville, NC
$ Click for current price
5 BEDROOMS | 6 (5 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 5237 SQUARE FEET
This is a grand home on over 5 acres of land, designed to appreciate the mountain views. This is a home that is a show home, and yet designed for everyday comfort, with a great room, fireplace, open living and dining area, screened in porch and large double doors to the outside deck. Cherry cabinets and Italian tile in the open kitchen complement the beautiful style of this home. Master on main with a sunroom that will delight you – any time of day! Upper level has wondeful loft area, and 2 bedrooms. Fully finished basement boasts 2 bedrooms, another living area with fireplace, and access to large lower deck. Truly high end finishes throughout. Detached 2 car garage has studio space above it. Popular small town Burnsville, is nestled in a valley, and surrounded by the highest peaks in Eastern US, one of them being Mt Mitchell. It has a small town square and is just 20 miles from the Blue Ridge Parkway, 45 minutes to Asheville, and an easy 45 minute drive to Tennessee. A must see!
Rowena Patton’s All Star Power House:
– Offices around the country – see locations at www.AllstarPowerhouse.com
– Keller Williams Top 100
– #1 team in the mountains, selling a home per day
– #1 Broker Affiliate for Homes For Heroes, half a million dollars given back so far.
– HEAR YOUR QUESTION ON THE RADIO!! Post them on our Radio Facebook Page and YOU might be on the radio live on Saturday – News Radio 570am 10-11am, hosted by Rowena Patton.
– If you work as: Professors – Teachers – Police – Healthcare – Fire – Military – Get 25% off your commission – that’s up to $3,000 on a 400k home www.MountainHomesForHeroes.com