394 N Louisiana Avenue, Asheville, NC
$ Click for current price
3 BEDROOMS | 2 (2 full ) BATHROOMS | 1452 SQUARE FEET
This immaculate completely renovated 1930’s bungalow in the Heart of West Asheville offers the best of location and historic charm. The .92 acre lot offers plenty of space for gardening or play area for kids, and the “clean as a whistle” unfinished basement could be renovated too! Minutes from Patton Avenue’s shops and restaurants. This piece of history offers both charm and convenience, with a huge level lot as a bonus!! This one won’t last long with this amazing value!
Rowena Patton’s All Star Power House:
– Offices around the country – see locations at www.AllstarPowerhouse.com
– Keller Williams Top 100
– #1 team in the mountains, selling a home per day
– #1 Broker Affiliate for Homes For Heroes, half a million dollars given back so far.
– HEAR YOUR QUESTION ON THE RADIO!! Post them on our Radio Facebook Page and YOU might be on the radio live on Saturday – News Radio 570am 10-11am, hosted by Rowena Patton.
– If you work as: Professors – Teachers – Police – Healthcare – Fire – Military – Get 25% off your commission – that’s up to $3,000 on a 400k home www.MountainHomesForHeroes.com